Our guest on the show today is Jeff Chen. Jeff is the founder of SiteVance, an online marketing consultancy firm that helps businesses drive high quality leads via Google and Facebook. Jeff also serves as a volunteer web consultant for the Thai Community Development Center, a non-profit that provides business, family, and educational services in East Hollywood.
During the weekends, you find Jeff, who is an avid foodie, stuffing his face with whatever new food he hasn’t tried in Southern California. Jeff is also a fan of travelling. He recently returned from a 2-month solo backpacking trip through parts of Europe, Turkey, and Morocco.
- Don’t be afraid to get out of your comfort zone, that’s where life begins.
- Be more decisive.
- Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It Paperback by Michael E. Gerber
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Foundation by Isaac Asimov
- Choose Yourself! by James Altucher
About the Lifestyle Design Podcast
You can design and live your life on your terms. This podcast was created to help young (and young at heart) adults with creating and living a life they are excited about.
Through guest interviews, ideas, techniques and tools for lifestyle design, goal setting, daily productivity and true happiness will be revealed. Guests on the show are people like you. They earn a decent livelihood and strive every day to live happy and fulfilled as they keep moving towards their goals and dreams.
Subscribe and get a new episode every Thursday. Hosted by Lionnel Yamentou.