Our guest on the show today is Victor Edilberto. Victor was born in the Philippines, and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from a California University.
After working at a few entry level jobs he landed a good technology role at a Fortune 500 company. The closure of his branch office prompted him to venture into turning his passion for photography into a full fledge business. Today Victor is a wedding and portrait photographer, and lives a happy and productive life.
- Be consistent
- Get to know yourself better
- The more you interact with others, the more you get to know about yourself
- Having a good support system for yourself is important
- Take necessary steps to improve your interpersonal skills
- Create a remarkable experience for your clients
- People are usually in one or more of three groups: academic, artistic, athletic
- Strive not to be a success, but to be of value. – Albert Einstein