Our guest on the show today is Bibhupriya Achraya. His friends affectionately call him Bibs, for short. Bibs was born and raised in India, and over the last 15 years he has had a very successful career as a naval engineer. He moved to the United States recently to pursue a Master Degree in Computer Information Systems.
Today, Bibs is an entrepreneur and independent business owner. He is passionate about helping others find their “WHY”, loves speaking to encourage and educate, and he wakes up happy and excited about the realization of all his dreams, every single day.
- A job is never secure when somebody else is taking risks for you.
- Purify yourself by seeing the good in others always.
- There is some good in the worst of us, and some evil in the best of us.
- Study for knowledge, not for a job.
- Nothing kills dreams like compromise.
- Be like a sponge.
- Follow your heart, follow your passions.
- You must be able to eat your lunch when you are hungry, not when someone else feels it is the right time.
- Get any job out of school, it does not matter. But also start a business on the side. Take risks when you are young enough to afford them.
- Nothing happens, nothing exists without excitement.
- Failure is the foundation of success.
- Being excited keeps you going.
- We all get 24 hours a day. It is up to you to maximize those hours.
- Financial freedom is achieved when you control your time and money.
- When your source of income is not dependent on you, you are financial free.
- Fear and faith have the same definition.
- Read all books that involve and help you with exploring yourself
- Dream, and dream big.
- Anything that you can conceive and believe, you can achieve.
- Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There by Richard Fenton
- The Business of the 21st Century by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- The Secret by Rhonda Byme
- Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success by Napoleon Hill
How to Contact Bibs